We request an initial detailed application, list of references, any additional documents to support their professional history. For more details visit our Applicant page for qualifications we are looking for.We seek applicants who are truly qualified and experienced; have outstanding and verifiable references, with a love for caring for and educating children, and supporting a family so their lives are made easier by day’s end . This is a list of a few candidates who are available for either full or part-time positions; long term and shorter term. Please ask us about applicants in your area. We are happy to provide you with more details. Most have been placed by us previously; and many we have very long histories with.
You will find applicants who:
- Vary from early 20’s on up; have professional childcare background; excellent references; many have various levels of higher education; some have been early childhood educators in daycares, preschools, public and private schools; have had successful in-home daycares; have raised their own families.
- May be currently working in our Rent a Mom temporary service as they search for longer term positions.
Here are a few summaries of applicants:
- Additional applicant previews forthcoming. We are always processing new candidates.
- ENGLEWOOD. (KA) Excellent references from two families that she has nannied for, and is experienced with all ages, from infants on up. Her ideal family has at least one young child, infant/toddler, so there is an opportunity for a long term position. She is available immediately, and very comfortable commuting for the right family. Highly recommended.
- CENTRAL DENVER. (AS) Career nanny in her early 40’s who we have placed previously with phenomenal references from all families and schools she has worked with, available end of March 2016 for a new fulltime position. Experienced with infants on up; highly professional in her abilities to support a family; very hands on with children; and available long term.
- DENVER. Several quality and qualified applicants for nanny positions, household management, and personal assisting. Full and part-time availability, from 1-5 days a week. Availability includes mornings to supplement after-school positions; 1, 2, 3 days a week to supplement a school schedule or other part-time position.
- Pine. (KB) This terrific applicant is comfortable commuting up to 20 miles for a fulltime position (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, SW Littleton, Genesee, Evergreen, and other foothills locations). We have placed her previously; fabulous references; true professional, dedicated nanny. Excellent with infants on up. Reliable, mature work ethic, highly knowledgeable. All temp families are requesting her back! Available immediately.
- Centennial/Highlands Ranch. Amazing infant nanny who we have placed at least 3-4 times previously. All families have provided stellar feedback; their baby has grown, developed, and thrived in her care. Prefers one infant. Available fulltime. Comfortable commuting 20-30 minutes from Highlands Ranch. Dedicated, reliable, confident, and supportive for new parents. Highly recommended. Available immediately.
- Thornton. Four excellent references from families whose children she has cared for in her in-home daycare and as a nanny. Private overnight newborn care. Available for fulltime up to 5pm; comfortable commuting to Denver. Upbeat, energetic, self-confident, and loves educating children. Has made a great impression on our temp families. Available April 2016.
- Thornton/Broomfield area, has several years of experience with infants on up. Available fulltime; excellent 3 month reference from our temp client. Calm, easygoing demeanor.
- Littleton has many years of experience as a nanny, as well as raising her own family; multiple experience with twins and triplets; household management. References are excellent, and she is available immediately. Qualities: Happy, upbeat, self confident, and is a mom so understands what another family wants for their children and how to run a home.
- Bi-lingual nannies, including Baby Sign language. We frequently get applicants who are bi-lingual in various languages: Spanish, French, German, and Baby Sign Language. Let us know if this is a requirement or preference, or simply a huge plus.
- Many additional applicants located throughout the Denver metro area We have applicants available for Denver, Morrison, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Parker, Centennial, Lakewood, Castle Rock, Littleton, Parker, Westminster, Thornton, Arvada, Broomfield and Aurora. All have excellent references as nannies, daycare, preschool teachers, household managers, and personal assistants; several have raised their own families and understand how to assist with running a home smoothly; highly skilled and experienced with infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and school-age children. They are available for full and part-time positions, and comfortable commuting from 20-45 minutes for the right family! Please ask about someone who may interest you for your family.