All are pre-screened by our experienced staff through their initial application and submission forms, background checks, and a thorough reference check. We only recommend applicants who are truly qualified and experienced and who fit your needs. This is a list of a few candidates who are available for either full or part-time positions; long term and shorter term. Please ask us about applicants in your area. We are happy to provide you with more details.
- Have previous professional childcare or household management experience.
- Most have been placed by us previously.
- All have excellent references from former employers and a mature work ethic.
You will find applicants who
- Vary from “young and active” (20—40s) to “mature” and active & youthful (40—60s)
- Tend to have professional childcare backgrounds: many have been early childhood educators in daycares, preschools, public and private schools
- Many have raised their own families.
- May be currently working in our Rent a Mom temporary service as they search for longer term positions.
Here are a few available applicants:
- Two excellent applicants ( SK and AJ) who live in Arvada and Broomfield, available for fulltime or part-time positions in the northwest corridor of the city. Both have fabulous references, with the following qualities: Have second language, years of working with all ages on a professional and personal level, have fun and creative ideas for educational and physical activities, and simply love encouraging and motivating children to be their best. Both ladies are very worth meeting.
- MK in Southwest Littleton has many years of experience as a nanny, as well as raising her own family. She brings so much to the table for a family, and has multiple experience with twins and triplets; as well as household management. Previously she worked for a family in New York City for a long time, plus a couple of families here in Denver… and she is loaded with high East Coast energy! References are excellent, and she is available immediately. Qualities: Happy, upbeat, self confident, and is a mom so understands what another family wants for their children and how to run a home.
- This applicant is available fulltime for a Central Denver position, Monday thru Friday, 7:30am until 5/5:30pm. She is a native Spanish speaker; speaks excellent English; easy to communicate with; experienced with all ages; and simply has knowledge and experience to bring to any family. She is kind, eager to please, and simply a fabulous nanny. She has amazing references from two previous families that she has nannied for, one for 4 years, and the other where we placed her, for 3 years. Everyone loves her!
- KH in Castle Rock is available immediately for a new fulltime position. She has been with one family as fulltime nanny for three years, caring for three children plus toddler twins, and has fabulous references from all families she has worked with. They all describe her as the best nanny ever. Qualities: Maturity, high work ethic, years of experience. She is currently doing temp work for us and getting rave reviews.
- JH in West Denver, Highlands area has nearly 20 years of professional childcare background as a nanny, household manager, and preschool teacher, with all ages from infants on up. We have placed her in both long-term positions, and she has completed thousands of hours of temp work for our temp families. She has a self-confident and outgoing personality and is available immediately for a fulltime position. References are excellent! Qualities: Outgoing, self-confident, skilled with creative & educational projects, very energetic.
- MB lives in Highlands Ranch, is a fabulous candidate for any family. She has raised her own children, is a “youthful, active, mature” woman with a high work ethic and great integrity. Our temp clients are providing us with excellent feedback about her while she is looking for a part-time position of 25-35 hours a week.
- Several of our applicants are available for morning schedules between the hours of 7/8am- 1/2pm.
- Bi-lingual nannies, including Baby Sign language. We frequently get applicants who are bi-lingual in various languages: Spanish, French, German, and Baby Sign Language. Let us know if this is a requirement or preference, or simply a huge plus. Currently we have a few excellent candidates whose native language is Spanish (one in Lakewood; and one in Central Denver) and who also speak very good English; several with beginning Spanish & French; one whose major in college was Spanish; one who speaks French fluently; one who is a native German speaker.
- Many additional applicants located throughout the Denver metro area We have applicants available for Denver, Morrison, Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Castle Rock, Littleton, Parker, Boulder (LM), Arvada, Broomfield and Aurora. All have excellent references as nannies, daycare/preschool teachers, household managers, and personal assistants; several have raised their own families and understand how to assist with running a home smoothly. They are highly skilled and experienced with infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and school-age children. They are available for full and part-time positions, and comfortable commuting from 20-45 minutes for the right family! Please ask about someone who may interest you for your family.