All are pre-screened by our experienced staff through their initial application and submission forms, background checks, and a thorough reference check. We only recommend applicants who are truly qualified and experienced and who fit your needs. This is a list of a few candidates who are available for either full or part-time positions; long term and shorter term. Please ask us about applicants in your area. We are happy to provide you with more details.
- Have previous professional childcare or household management experience.
- Most have been placed by us previously.
- All have excellent references from former employers and a mature work ethic.
You will find applicants who:
- Vary from 20’s to 60’s. Have professional childcare background,; excellent references; many have various levels of higher education; have been early childhood educators in daycares, preschools, public and private schools; have had successful in-home daycares; have raised their own families.
- May be currently working in our Rent a Mom temporary service as they search for longer term positions.
Here are a few summaries of applicants:
- Additional applicant previews forthcoming. We are always processing new candidates.
- DENVER. Several quality and qualified applicants for nanny positions, household management, and personal assisting. Full and part-time availability, from 1-5 days a week. Availability includes mornings to supplement after-school positions; 1, 2, 3 days a week to supplement a school schedule or other part-time position.
- Pine, comfortable commuting up to 20 miles for a fulltime position (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, SW Littleton, Genesee, Evergreen, and other foothills locations). We have placed her previously; fabulous references; true professional, dedicated nanny. Excellent with infants on up. Reliable, mature work ethic, highly knowledgeable.
- Centennial/Highlands Ranch. Amazing infant nanny who we have placed at least 3-4 times previously. All families have provided stellar feedback; their baby has grown, developed, and thrived in her care. Prefers one infant. Available fulltime. Comfortable commuting 20-30 minutes from Highlands Ranch. Dedicated, reliable, confident, and supportive for new parents. Highly recommended.
- Westminster, available for full or part-time schedule. We have 10 fabulous references… several families we have placed her with. Has many years of nanny and household management experience; raised her own children. Can commute easily to Denver with complete reliability for a family. Native Spanish speaker, outgoing personality, confident & experienced with all ages.
- Thornton, four excellent references from families whose children she has cared for in her in-home daycare and as a nanny. Private overnight newborn care. Available for fulltime; comfortable commuting to Denver. Upbeat, energetic, self-confident, and loves educating children.
- Thornton/Broomfield area, has several years of experience with infants on up. Available fulltime; excellent 3 month reference from our temp client. Calm, easygoing demeanor.
- Littleton has many years of experience as a nanny, as well as raising her own family; multiple experience with twins and triplets; household management. References are excellent, and she is available immediately. Qualities: Happy, upbeat, self confident, and is a mom so understands what another family wants for their children and how to run a home.
- MB lives in Castle Pines, is a fabulous candidate for any family. Has raised her own children; “youthful, active, mature” with a high work ethic and great integrity. Available for 30-45 hours a week.
- Many contact us with morning availability between the hours of 7/8am- 1/2pm.
- Bi-lingual nannies, including Baby Sign language. We frequently get applicants who are bi-lingual in various languages: Spanish, French, German, and Baby Sign Language. Let us know if this is a requirement or preference, or simply a huge plus.
- Many additional applicants located throughout the Denver metro area We have applicants available for Denver, Morrison, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Parker, Centennial, Lakewood, Castle Rock, Littleton, Parker, Westminster, Thornton, Arvada, Broomfield and Aurora. All have excellent references as nannies, daycare, preschool teachers, household managers, and personal assistants; several have raised their own families and understand how to assist with running a home smoothly; highly skilled and experienced with infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and school-age children. They are available for full and part-time positions, and comfortable commuting from 20-45 minutes for the right family! Please ask about someone who may interest you for your family.