All are pre-screened by our experienced staff through their initial application and submission forms, background checks, and a thorough reference check.¬†We only recommend applicants who are truly qualified and experienced¬†and who fit your needs. This is a list of a few candidates who are available for either full or part-time positions; long term and shorter term. Please ask us about applicants in your area. We are happy to provide you with more details.
- Have previous professional childcare or household management experience.
- Most have been placed by us previously.
- All have excellent references from former employers and a mature work ethic.
You will find applicants who
- Vary from “young and active” (20‚ÄĒ40s) to “mature” and active & youthful (40‚ÄĒ60s)
- Tend to have professional childcare backgrounds: many have been early childhood educators in daycares, preschools, public and private schools
- Many have raised their own families.
- May be currently working in our Rent a Mom temporary ¬†service as they search for longer term positions.
Here are a few available applicants:
- Additional applicant previews forthcoming. We are processing several new candidates.
- MK¬†in Southwest Littleton has many years of experience as a nanny, as well as raising her own family. She brings so much to the table for a family, and has multiple experience with twins and triplets; as well as household management. Previously she worked for a family in New York City for a long time, plus a couple of families here in Denver… and she ¬†is loaded with high East Coast energy! References are excellent, and she is available immediately. Qualities: Happy, upbeat, self confident, and is a mom so understands what another family wants for their children and how to run a home. AVAILABLE: April 2015.
- MB lives in Highlands Ranch, is a fabulous candidate for any family. She has raised her own children, is a “youthful, active, mature” woman with a high work ethic and great integrity. Our temp clients are providing us with excellent feedback about her while she is looking for a part-time position of 25-35 hours a week.
- Several of our applicants are available for morning schedules between the hours of 7/8am- 1/2pm.
- Bi-lingual nannies, including Baby Sign language.¬†We frequently get applicants who are bi-lingual in various languages: Spanish, French, German, and Baby Sign Language.¬†Let us know if this is a requirement or preference, or simply a huge plus. ¬†Currently we have a few excellent candidates whose native language is¬†Spanish¬†(one in Lakewood; and one in Central Denver) and who also speak very good English; several with beginning Spanish & French; one whose major in college was Spanish; one who speaks French fluently; one who is a native German speaker.
- Many additional applicants located throughout the Denver metro area We have applicants available for Denver, Morrison, Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Castle Rock, Littleton, Parker, Boulder (LM), Arvada, Broomfield and Aurora.¬†All have excellent references as nannies, daycare/preschool teachers, household managers, and personal assistants; several have raised their own families and understand how to assist with running a home smoothly. They are highly skilled and experienced with infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and school-age children. They ¬†are available for full and part-time positions, and comfortable commuting from 20-45 minutes for the right family! Please ask about someone who may interest you for your family.