Are you interested in a position as a nanny or household manager?
Premier Nannies and Rent A Mom is always seeking nannies and household managers for permanent and temporary jobs. Are you dedicated to the wellbeing and growth of children and support of a household? Read on.
There is NO FEE TO YOU… Our job is to get you a job!
Qualifications, schedules, and locations
Our available long-term jobs average 15-50 hours per week and are within a 30-40 mile radius of central Denver.
Our temporary/babysitting assignments can be daily, weekly, evenings and/or weekends at various times and locations. Temporary jobs are a great way to supplement other full or part-time commitments.
- At least 1-2 years of professional childcare experience: preferably as a Nanny, preschool or daycare teacher, household management and/or personal assistant experience. Unfortunately we won’t be able to place you if your only experience is with friends and/or family.
- Educational and/or foreign language background is a plus but not mandatory.
- Genuine sensitivity to children and their needs, and a HUGE love and desire to nurture and educate children.
- A willingness to support the parents around the home, e.g., light chores and/or meal prep, possible laundry, dusting, when time permits.
- Professional childcare references which confirm you do not have alcohol or drug related problems; and to discuss qualities such as sensitivity towards children, common sense, punctuality, patience, honesty, creativity, etc.
- Please be willing to be fingerprinted if necessary.
- Please include any first aid classes (if not current, you will need to have your certification updated), early childhood education and child development classes.
- Please do not contact us if you have a child of your own who you must bring to your job UNLESS the position you are interested in specifically states this is an option.
Once we receive and review your inquiry we will contact you and ask you to complete an authorization allowing us to do background checks.
Please only contact us if you meet the above qualifications, and can make at least a one year commitment to a family (unless posted otherwise on our Positions page).
We are very excited to hear from you! Please review available jobs frequently (several times a week! ).