When you work with us we find you the best nannies and assistants. And we pre-screen them before you meet.
What does Premier Nannies do for families?
We have highly skilled and experienced nannies and assistants. As a full service nanny agency, our program includes an extensive reference and background check package for every applicant you meet. Because we are an APNA member, our service has a rigorous acceptance process. Only nannies that pass our process are available for you to interview.
Once you have contacted us, you will receive a Family Profile Package and, upon request we will visit your home for a consultation to answer all of your questions about hiring a nanny or assistant.
When you are ready to use our agency:
- We provide you with the information you need regarding all aspects of hiring an employee including:
- Average salary and benefit information.
- Your tax responsibilities, including companies to assist in payroll and taxes.
- Then we present your position to our pre-screened nannies and assistant applicants so you may begin interviews as soon as possible. Our nannies are interviewing actively.
- You receive a formal, detailed report on each applicant for your review before you interview including references and background checks.
- Additionally, due to our flat fee structure for permanent placements, you can count on our staff to only recommend salaries that are within the industry standard.
We are always recruiting qualified candidates for full and part-time positions on a live-out basis. We’re happy to offer you previews of our nannies. Simply visit the meet some of our applicants page.
Agency fees & Procedures: There is a non-refundable application fee of $200 which includes complimentary Rent A Mom membership ($75 value). Placement fees vary depending on your schedule so please see our Fees, Guarantees and Salaries page for details.