Premier Nannies and Rent A Mom is proud to be one of the oldest, and extremely reputable agencies for both permanent and temporary nanny placement in Colorado. We strive to exceed all of our families’ and applicants’ expectations.
We staff full and part time permanent nannies and temporary babysitters through our Rent A Mom service. If you are looking for a Personal Assistant or Household Manager, we have very qualified applicants for those positions as well.
We primarily serve the Denver area typically within a radius of 30-40 miles from Central Denver.
Commitment to Quality Service
Our Interview and Acceptance Procedures for Nannies and Assistants:
- Initially we request a Personal Statement detailing professional childcare experiences, ages of children that the nanny is most comfortable and experienced with, as well as their personal interests and hobbies. We find out how long-term they are available, and get references we contact. Finally, why they feel they should be considered for any of our families.
- Following a thorough review of the applicant’s resume and an evaluation of their qualifications we set up a formal interview.
- We do a comprehensive screening and background check (see below for more details).
- Ultimately, only a small percentage of applicants are considered. You meet only the best!
Screening and Background Checks
All applicants who we place as nannies or assistants go through an extensive screening and background check before they are added to either our permanent placement or temporary Rent A Mom placement pool.
Want to know more about our recruitment and evaluation process? Click here.
Click on a link below to learn more.
- Permanent, Long-term Placement
- Our nannies are hired as live out positions. They do not require housing.
- Full and part-time nannies are available
- Rent a Mom Temporary Nannies
- Are often from our Permanent pool of applicants
- Available for various short term assignments
- Sometimes nannies who are placed on a temporary basis become permanent placements. We have a process for that.
- Parents’ Helper: Household Managers and Personal Assistants
Please note: As a placement agency, anyone you hire becomes your employee, whether temporary or permanent.