What you can count on from us:
- Agency staff consultation with an initial phone conference, or home visit upon request
- Full review of your position, posting on our website, and processing & evaluating each applicant who responds to determine qualifications
- Providing detailed applicant profiles with verified references
- Background checks completed by us and available to you upon serious consideration or offer to applicant
- Post hire assistance, suggestions and advice
When considering and submitting your schedule, include anticipated or requested evening and weekend hours, which can be determined after you interview and hire.
Our Four Month Guarantee:
Even though we ask each applicant to be able to make at least a one year commitment, if employment ends within four months, the replacement is free as long as the employment terminates within the four month guarantee period. After the four month period expires the replacement fee is $500. Our placement program includes full disclosure of the extensive reference and background check package that is done on each applicant.
Placement fees: Permanent Placements are based on a one year commitment from the applicant. Shorter term placements are also available through our Rent A Mom service.
Placement fee schedule:
- 12-30 hours a week, including anticipated and requested hours beyond the scheduled work week: $1300 placement fee
- 30-40 hours a week, including anticipated and requested hours beyond the scheduled work week: $1700 placement fee
- 40-50 hours a week, including anticipated and requested hours beyond the scheduled work week: $2100 placement fee
Salaries: Average salaries for full-time live-out applicants are $1800 to $3200 per month (approximately $16-$22 an hour) based on a 30 to 50 hour work week. The average salary for part-time applicants is $17 to $25 per hour usually based on an average of 12 to 30 hours per week.
After-school care: Salaries are $18 to $25 per hour determined by number of hours and responsibilities.
Salaries are typically based on the applicant’s experience, job responsibilities, and number of hours you need them per week.
Recruiting for Summer placements begins around March-April. Please contact us for Summer search material as soon as possible.
* While we work hard to keep our information on this site updated, all information is subject to change.