Our fees are all inclusive and include:
- agency staff consultation with an initial home visit upon request
- access to applicant profiles, references and background checks
- post hire assistance
When considering and submitting your schedule, include anticipated or requested evening and weekend hours, which can be determined after you interview and hire.
If your employee’s employment ends, the replacement is free as long as the employment terminates within the four month guarantee period. ¬†If your employee remains with your family after the four months, there are NO additional or residual agency fees.¬†After the four month period expires the replacement fee is $500.¬†Our placement program includes full disclosure of the extensive reference and background check package that is done on each applicant.
Permanent Placements with at least a one year commitment from the applicant are based on 10-50 hour work-week. Shorter term placements are also available.¬†
Full-time Placement fee with a¬†¬†Four month¬†guarantee.
- 30-40 hours a week, including anticipated and requested hours beyond the requested work week: $1500 placement fee
- 40-50 hours a week, including anticipated and requested hours beyond the requested work week: $1800 placement fee
Part-time Placement fee with a Four month guarantee
- 10-30 hours a week: $1100 placement fee
After-school placement (12-20 hours per week)
- Entire school year: $750 placement fee
- Beginning mid-school year: $175 placement fee
The¬†average¬†salaries for full-time live-out applicants are $1800 to $3200 per month (approximately $14-$17 an hour) based on a 30 to 50 hour work week.
The¬†average¬†salary for part-time applicants is $15 to $22 per hour usually based on an average of 10 to 30 hours per week.
After-school care: Salaries are $17 to $25 per hour determined by number of hours and responsibilities.
Salaries are typically based on the applicant’s experience,¬† job responsibilities, and number of hours you need them per week.
Recruiting for Summer placements begins around March-April. Please contact us for Summer search material as soon as possible.
* While we work hard to keep our information on this site updated, all information is subject to change.